Return Policy for Tie Dyed Shop
Tie Dyed Shop > Returns
In all cases, please feel free to email or call us first explaining the problem.
- The Tie Dyed Shop will gladly accept returned items for exchange or refund for 30 days after the order is received by the customer. After the 30-day time period has elapsed, a store credit will be issued. No returns are accepted after 60 days. Please clearly write your order number on the outside of your package when making a return.
- To receive a full refund, merchandise must be returned in like-new condition with no damage (this includes smoke damage or items covered in pet hair). We cannot exchange merchandise that has been washed or worn.
- The Tie Dyed Shop reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 15% for all volume orders of over 10 pieces that are returned due to the customer simply changing their mind.
- Custom orders are non-refundable. This includes all custom dye work, as well as all screen printed and embroidered items.
- Please send all exchanges to The Tie Dyed Shop - Returns, 188 Sunny Brook Terrace, Newnan, GA 30265. Please include a copy of your original invoice or a note with the name the order was placed in and whether you would like a refund or an exchange.
- IMPORTANT: Do not return with signature required! We spend most of the day in the warehouse processing orders, so no one is typically available at the office to sign for a package. We do, however, encourage you to send your package with tracking.
- Refunds will be issued based upon the method of payment. Refunds for check purchases will have a 10 business day waiting period before a cash refund.
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. The only exception to this is if we send the wrong item or if a defective item was shipped. There are no other exceptions to this policy.