Tie Dyed Shop General Information
Tie Dyed Shop > Info
- We are a home-based business owned and operated by the husband and wife team of Allen and Shelly.
- We believe giving our customers three items.
- Great selection of products.
- High quality products at reasonable prices.
- Overwhelming customer service.
- We believe in being honest and ethical with all customers and suppliers.
- We are honored by every sale.
- We strive to make every sale a success. We like happy customers.
How to Order
You may order in several ways.
- By completing the online order form with the use of a major credit card, debit card, or Paypal account
- By mailing an order with a check or money order.
- By calling us and giving us your order information. We will be happy to enter the order for you.
We offer our customers several shipping options.
- USPS Priority Domestic (post office)
- U.S. shipping charges range from $5.50 to $7.00 for the 1st item and $1.50 to $2.50 for each additional item depending upon your zip code.
- Delivery for in stock items is normally 2-9 business days.
- This option is used most of the time. Our customers like getting their products quickly at a modest cost.
- We will manually lower your shipping costs if you only order lightweight items (such as shoe laces, bandanas, etc.). We are not in the business to make excessive money on shipping, as we feel this is poor customer service.
- Heavy items such as sheets, robes, towels, and hoodies often require additional shipping.
- USPS Express Domestic (post office)
- U.S. shipping charges are calculated at checkout.
- Delivery is next day over 90% of the time; second day delivery will occur in less than 10% of the cases and at the discretion of the post office.
- We ship express orders daily for those urgent needs such as last minute birthday gifts and corporate needs.
- Express orders should be placed by 2:00 PM EST for same day shipping.
- Additional shipping notes
- Foreign shipments may require additional charges and are handled on an individual basis. We will only charge you our actual costs.
- Shipment times are based on Monday to Friday business days.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable on returned items.
- We reserve the right to lower or raise shipping charges to cover our costs. We do not believe in making money through shipping charges. We frequently lower shipping charges on very small orders such as shoelaces.
Sales tax is charged on all state of Georgia shipments at 7%.
All shirts 100% cotton, pre-washed, and pre-shrunk. If you have sizing questions, please call for assistance.
Care of Tie Dye Garments
Machine wash in cold water, first by itself, after that with colors. Heavier weight garments like union suits and socks should be washed separately a couple of times before washing with your other dark clothing. You can line dry or machine dry on low heat.
Wholesale & Quotations
We use a select group of dyers for our products, therefore we do not sell "wholesale". We do, however, offer volume discounts. Please email us with your requirements for a quotation.
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Tie Dyed Shop
188 Sunny Brook Terrace
Newnan, GA 30265